Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Industrial Playlist

As attendees to the Friday Night Free For Alls know we always have music playing in the main game room. I've mostly chosen a mix of industrial and break beat music for high energy.

However, I hate to have it be static so I'd love to hear from folks who have ideas for other inclusions. I'm going to be looking at it over the next week or so and seeing what else I can mix in. The mix may be a little industrial heavy.

Song 2 | Blur
Ready To Go | Republica
Block Rockin' Beats | Chemical Brothers
Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth | Dandy Warhols
Weapon of Choice | Fatboy Slim
Clint Eastwood | Gorillaz
Only Happy When It Rains | Garbage
Tainted Love | Marilyn Manson
Number One | Nelly
When Doves Cry | Prince [Fatboy Slim remix]
I Think I'm Paranoid (Techno Mix) | Garbage
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor | Drowning Pool
Halo | Soil
Feel Good Inc. | Gorillaz
Bullets with Butterfly Wings | Smashing Pumpkin
Crazy Beat | Blur
The Hardest Button To Button | White Stripes
Galvanize (Feat Q-Tip) | Chemical Brothers
Weapons Of Mass Distortion | The Crystal Method
Lose Yourself | Eminem
Structural Defect | Static X
I'm Your Boogie Man (techno remix) | Rob Zombie
My Plague | Slipknot
Breathe | Prodigy
Numb / Encore | Jay-Z & Linkin Park
Dance Floor Metaphor | The Crüxshadows
Would | Alice In Chains
All My Life | Foo Fighters
Cold Hard Bitch | Jet
Not Falling | Mudvayne
Do the Evolution | Pearl Jam
Never Gonna Stop | Rob Zombie